43 replies to this topic

#41 giveintowin

giveintowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:49 AM

Hi there Fab. I had really bad brain fog too. My mood was difficult as well. Irritable, flat you name it.

You can get through this and it will of course change in time. All the best. Keep posting.
  • AnnaMarie18, Fab and neverland like this

Quit date Thursday 24th October. 2017, 10.10am AEDT.

It is a relief to not be killing myself slowly. Every day I don't smoke I am getting stronger.

#42 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,063 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:25 AM

Hi fab, yes this week and next are hard, that's why they're called heck week and wtf week respectively. Seems the first week we are so proud of ourselves that we're doing it that nothing can stop us but come the next days/weeks/months and it's all about pure willpower to keep the great quit we have going. Just hold on tight to that rope, I'm glad that you're family and friends are behind you. You're doing great!
  • brand.new.ela, AnnaMarie18 and Fab like this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 16 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#43 AnnaMarie18

AnnaMarie18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:46 AM

Fab you're doing GREAT! Day 14 and what a milestone 2 weeks is!! Wishing you a great day tomorrow, you can do this!

:)
  • Fab likes this

#44 NOPEster

NOPEster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-02-04
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:01 AM

Hey Fab. You’re in good company here. So glad to meet you.

Kindly,
NOPEster
  • Fab likes this

1486238401_40_1_USD_4_whitesec.png
2iijyuf.png

Started Smoking At 17, Quit Smoking At 55 . . . Recovering Nicotine Addict, Handle With Care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users