4 replies to this topic

#1 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,036 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

This forum does not get as much traffic as the Main Board. You may not get as many responses here.

Also be aware of the dates where the OP started the thread before responding on this forum. Many of them are months old, if not years.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#2 Weegie

Weegie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Whats the problem with resurrecting old threads? I love reading old posts as im sure everyone else does. Infact it is encouraged isnt it? And sometimes you want to comment as its a good thread with useful/interesting points. It kind of defeats the object of a forum if you want to be 'locking' all 'old' threads and try make everyone just post on one board.

#3 Nancy.

Nancy.

Keeperbie

• Moderators
  • 12,613 posts
  • quitdate:
    2013-07-07
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Whats the problem with resurrecting old threads? I love reading old posts as im sure everyone else does. Infact it is encouraged isnt it? And sometimes you want to comment as its a good thread with useful/interesting points. It kind of defeats the object of a forum if you want to be 'locking' all 'old' threads and try make everyone just post on one board.

Where does it say not to post on old threads?  It is a request to post new threads on the Main Board, that is all.

Nancy

event.png

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2013

N.O.P.E. soldier_girl.gif
The only people who have craves forever are people that don't quit smoking ~ Eric
One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. ~ Hal

#4 Weegie

Weegie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

The exact same thread in cold turkey with same title by same poster says he will be locking these threads but leaving them for reference. But that thread was locked so i was unable to leave a reply.

#5 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,036 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

The main board is where most members read. Posting in this and the other subforums, you may be overlooked.

Any questions you have please post on the Main Board.

Whether you quit cold turkey, nicotine patches, nicotine gum or lozenges, Chantix or Zyban, the support is still the same and all posts referring to them are discussed on the main board.    :)

I will be leaving these threads for reference.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users