• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

Love the picture, Nancy.  I have my tree sitting and looking at me in the LR, but it is pretty naked right now.  I usually wait until the 10th for some reason.  It's a fake tree, so not really nekkid.  It has lights, and left-over tinsel from last year :D  :D  :D .

btw, wanted to let you know I rescued bvVocVw.gif from Photobucket he//, and you can feel free to use it from my imgur now :)  .

• Frank, Nancy., Jillar and 1 other like this

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png
image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2012
Honorary member of: 5a88dc8d35.png

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17                                                       

#22 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Love the picture, Nancy.  I have my tree sitting and looking at me in the LR, but it is pretty naked right now.  I usually wait until the 10th for some reason.  It's a fake tree, so not really nekkid.  It has lights, and left-over tinsel from last year :D  :D  :D .

btw, wanted to let you know I rescued bvVocVw.gif from Photobucket he//, and you can feel free to use it from my imgur now :)  .

I know you wait until the 10 because it is my B date  ;)  Aw!  you are so nice Marcie  :D   :laughbounce:

• marciem and Jillar like this

Nov 6, 2011 I decided " I had enough with this sh*t "

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Alcohol to a quit is like Kryptonite to Superman

Stop, Think and then React. Not React,Stop and then Think

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

Quitting is by far the best decision for the rest of your life.

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

" I am a puff away form a pack a day"

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

I quit with a frozen turkey. Once I felt comfortable with my quit,  I ate it.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#23 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

There will be no traditional Christmas for this non traditional family this year.  However, I will cook  a feast  and attempt to bring the family together and closer to each other hearts.  :)

• MissyCat, Jillar, Phoebe77 and 2 others like this

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#24 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:10 PM

I just right clicked on the picture, copied and pasted....which I did not expect to work...but it did!

24883308_10213172821468155_4763189238948

That's beautiful!! And you right clicked from photobucket?

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#25 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

That's beautiful!! And you right clicked from photobucket?

I checked the image address, and it appears to be facebook, so maybe that's where it had been posted first...???  I can't copy/paste any of my Photobucket images, I have to store them locally (my PC) (i.e right click "save as...")  then re-upload to Imgur.

I also can't copy/paste any of my locally saved images into here, so there's my guess what she did.  I don't see her online right now.

• Frank likes this

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17                                                       

#26 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:21 PM

I think she copy/past it from a train    :laughbounce:   ( Hidden message )

• Jennet likes this

#27 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:31 PM

I checked the image address, and it appears to be facebook, so maybe that's where it had been posted first...???  I can't copy/paste any of my Photobucket images, I have to store them locally (my PC) (i.e right click "save as...")  then re-upload to Imgur.

I also can't copy/paste any of my locally saved images into here, so there's my guess what she did.  I don't see her online right now.

Okay, yeah, I can post a photo from FB that was originally from Photobucket.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#28 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

Okay, yeah, I can post a photo from FB that was originally from Photobucket.

Good!!  It probably gets uploaded somehow to Facebook when you post it.

anything straight from Photobucket gets doused... I forget the message posted in place of the image, but if you don't pay you don't play, basically. I don't do facebook so I don't know how posting pictures works.

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

#29 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

PLEASE POST ALL NEW THREADS ON THE MAIN BOARD

^^^^^^^^This is what I get when I tried to copy and paste an image from photobucket  :D

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#30 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

Good!!  It probably gets uploaded somehow to Facebook when you post it.

anything straight from Photobucket gets doused... I forget the message posted in place of the image, but if you don't pay you don't play, basically. I don't do facebook so I don't know how posting pictures works.

No, that would be old photos that were previously posted to FB before they charged. I don't think they now automatically go to FB. At least mine never did. 

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#31 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

I guess it does work but I need to get the image.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#32 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:07 PM

all I know is when I put Nancy's image address into my address box it took me to a facebook tab on my browser, so thats why I think somehow facebook is uploading the pictures to somewhere.

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

#33 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

I will get one from FB that is from photobucket and see what the address is.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#34 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:10 PM

serious.gif

Well I'll be darned, somehow I copy/pasted this straight from Photobucket, and it shows the image, using "copy image address" and pasting it into our image icon thing.

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

#35 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:11 PM

I don't see where her's shows from FB. You must have a special browser.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#36 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

all I know is when I put Nancy's image address into my address box it took me to a facebook tab on my browser, so thats why I think somehow facebook is uploading the pictures to somewhere.

If that's the case I think I will stay away from posting any more images. Too much info going out to everyone.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#37 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

Here's a screenshot of the top of my browser with Nancy's full image address posted,  showing what I think is the facebook logo on the tab ... isn't that the FB logo up there ?

SGjckbn.jpg?1

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

#38 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

oops double

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

#39 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

okay. show me what mine looks like after I post one from FB that was from photobucket orignally

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#40 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 16,004 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

1146635_501180393301794_1428066018_n.jpgsorry we hijacked your thread, Nancy.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users