Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • quitdate:
    2014-11-19
  • LocationIowa

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

Another win this week after dropping another pound. I'm starting to notice that my pants are a little less snug in the waistline....what a motivator!!

Hoping my weight loss will start helping to relieve some pain I have in my feet. I finally went to the doc and he prescribed orthotics for both feet,  so we shall see if that helps. Once my feet are pain free again, I can start getting out and walking more.

Still soda free after six weeks and it hasn't been as hard as I had expected it to be. No PB for the last couple of weeks....which I've missed more than the soda. Someone here suggested I give up breakfast sausage that I usually eat every morning, so that may me the next one I eliminate from my diet.

Onward.....

WPx4Vkh.jpg

• Jillar, Rozuki and snowywinter like this

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau 

#42 snowywinter

snowywinter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-09-21
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

Well done Danno. Cold as it is out there, I got out and did a small walk. Thanks for being an inspiration to get me moving. I enjoy sharing your weekly weight loss journey. Keeps me going. Happy new year to you and yours.
  • Jillar likes this

#43 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:58 AM

You're doing great danno, almost to your goal :)

• snowywinter likes this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 16 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#44 Danno

Danno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • quitdate:
    2014-11-19
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:04 PM

A bit of a setback this week with a little weight gain. I have been having problems with both my feet(plantar faciitis) and muscle pull in my back, so haven't been real active the past week or so. Not to mention some added stress caused by a free spending wife....but that's another story. I may have to go back to writing down my calorie intake on a daily basis, as that seemed to work pretty good. I've had a bit of a sweet tooth the last week or so with the holidays, so will need to cut back on that stuff pronto. Still have not had a single sip of soda since 11/19, so that is at least a small win.

Thanks for following. :)

IDapWWR.jpg

• Jillar, Rozuki and snowywinter like this

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau 

#45 snowywinter

snowywinter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-09-21
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

Keep at it my friend. Thanks for the update. As per your example for calorie counting I went and got me a special notebook and decided to start counting also. Good idea. It does wonders when I actually see what I am shoving into my mouth. Time for me to cut back.
  • Danno likes this

#46 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:42 AM

Sorry about the weight gain and the wife free spending lol. Tell her the idea is lose weight, gain money not vice versa lol.
  • Danno and barry like this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 16 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#47 Danno

Danno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • quitdate:
    2014-11-19
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

Nothing too exciting this past week, but I did go in the right direction after a gain at last check-in. I've been focused on getting my foot and back pain under control and am starting to feel better after getting my new orthotics. I have a crazy busy work week ahead of me for the next two weeks, so will be burning a lot of calories. Hoping my feett and back continue to feel better so I can step up my exerecise routine. It may be a couple weeks before I check back in, but I will be back with an update by the end of the month.

Happy New Year!

Yv2eTMb.jpg

• johnny5, Jillar, Rozuki and 1 other like this

#48 snowywinter

snowywinter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-09-21
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

Danno hope you feel better real soon. I see you are moving right along and am glad you are back on track. I did get out a bit this past week when there was a mini warm up and got a walk in. Not keeping track of wt loss yet but can see a difference in the way clothes are fitting. See you in a few weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users