• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nikm14

Nikm14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

Hi im on day two of my quit using the 4mg nic aid lozenges I was on 20 a day and find the lozenges strong so I only use half of one if I have a craving it says use no more than 15 a day I only used 4 yesterday and they were in half will this be ok?.

#2 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,189 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

Welcome Nikm, congrats on taking back your life. I would think if it says no more than 15 full lozenges a day and your using four half lozenges you are well under. The less you use the better as you will at some point have to withdraw from the nicotine the lozenges have been giving you.
Why don't you take a second and start a thread on the main board to introduce yourself? These sub forums don't get a lot of views and I know there's a bunch of great members that would love to say hello :)

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=7348755

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 15 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#3 Nikm14

Nikm14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

Thanks Jillar
I've just posted on main board thanks.
  • Jillar likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users