#641 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:05 PM

Don't forget wine!

:laughbounce:  :laughbounce:

Yes, that fits nicely into the "fruits" category of foods :)

• Nancy. and Phoebe77 like this

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png
image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2012
Honorary member of: 5a88dc8d35.png

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17                                                       

#642 notsmokin'jo

notsmokin'jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-11-28
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:58 AM

don't forget bacon!

#643 Nancy.

Nancy.

Keeperbie

• Moderators
  • 12,600 posts
  • quitdate:
    2013-07-07
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:36 AM

don't forget bacon!

Of course!  Must have bacon!

Nancy

event.png

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2013

N.O.P.E. soldier_girl.gif
The only people who have craves forever are people that don't quit smoking ~ Eric
One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. ~ Hal

#644 Nancy.

Nancy.

Keeperbie

• Moderators
  • 12,600 posts
  • quitdate:
    2013-07-07
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:38 AM

Yummmm.  Chocolate covered coffee beans, I've seen them even close to the check out lines at the grocery, and of course Starbucks has them in abundance.

I don't see the point of decaf ones (except for the chocolate :)... there is always a point to chocolate!!) .. nor decaf coffee either.  I am not fooled by the flavor, I want the coffee high! :)  coffee/chocolate/sugar.... three major food groups!! :)  .

Don't forget wine!

don't forget bacon!

I believe that gives us our 5 basic food groups...except where do bread, pasta and cheese fit in?

Nancy

event.png

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2013

N.O.P.E. soldier_girl.gif
The only people who have craves forever are people that don't quit smoking ~ Eric
One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. ~ Hal

#645 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,276 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:59 AM

I believe that gives us our 5 basic food groups...except where do bread, pasta and cheese fit in?

they're there somewhere in the new pyramid :) ... under umami

• notsmokin'jo likes this

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png
image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2012
Honorary member of: 5a88dc8d35.png

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17                                                       

#646 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:46 AM

I want another 860 calorie pork belly sandwich eat-sandwich.gif

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 16 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#647 notsmokin'jo

notsmokin'jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-11-28
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:47 AM

Its Fish n' Chips for tea tonight.

#648 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

We had breakfast for dinner, bacon and scrambled eggs with toast :) But I do believe I need a pork belly sandwich by the end of this weekend, maybe tomorrow......

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#649 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

We had breakfast for dinner, bacon and scrambled eggs with toast :) But I do believe I need a pork belly sandwich by the end of this weekend, maybe tomorrow......

Ok, I asked for No lunch from home today. I'll try to  have me one of dose pork belly things.. I've never been to Arbys before and just saw the picture, that thing looks mean  :shock:

• Jillar likes this

Nov 6, 2011 I decided " I had enough with this sh*t "

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Alcohol to a quit is like Kryptonite to Superman

Stop, Think and then React. Not React,Stop and then Think

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

Quitting is by far the best decision for the rest of your life.

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

" I am a puff away form a pack a day"

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

I quit with a frozen turkey. Once I felt comfortable with my quit,  I ate it.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#650 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

Ok, I asked for No lunch from home today. I'll try to  have me one of dose pork belly things.. I've never been to Arbys before and just saw the picture, that thing looks mean  :shock:

I don't think you'll be disappointed Frank. Let me know how you liked it :)

1zzrf54.jpg

#651 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

I don't think you'll be disappointed Frank. Let me know how you liked it :)

Still thinking about it. 860 calories and fatty lard, and the fried onions and melted cheeses and the side of french fries... :huh:   slurrrpp!  :blink:  

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#652 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

Still thinking about it. 860 calories and fatty lard, and the fried onions and melted cheeses and the side of french fries... :huh: slurrrpp! :blink:

The 860 is without the fries! I just order the sandwich, it has onion rings on it too though :P

1zzrf54.jpg

#653 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

The 860 is without the fries! I just order the sandwich, it has onion rings on it too though :P

If I am going to commit a sin that big, might as well go all in and Pig Out big  :D  it is missing something though, looks very harmless. Perhaps a little chimichurry, some roasted peppers, or some sarsa criolla  on it would give you a little sweat as you eat it.  Something like this.

generous-pieces-of-pork.jpg

After seeing this image, I decided to hold off on the Arbys and make this Sanguche this weekend.  :)

#654 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:08 PM

If I am going to commit a sin that big, might as well go all in and Pig Out big  :D  it is missing something though, looks very harmless. Perhaps a little chimichurry, some roasted peppers, or some sarsa criolla  on it would give you a little sweat as you eat it.  Something like this.

generous-pieces-of-pork.jpg

After seeing this image, I decided to hold off on the Arbys and make this Sanguche this weekend.  :)

That looks good too frank but I don't like spicy so I'll just stick to arbys lol
  • Frank likes this

1zzrf54.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users