Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-12-20
  • LocationOut there somewhere in the UK

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Most others will not agree here, but IF you really feel you REALLY HAVE to use 'something' to help you as a crutch for a SHORT while because you are really stuck, then choose something like an air cig, that will be so much easier to leave to one side once you get further along in your quit.   I had a really BIG problem with craves whilst driving, hitting one straight after the other.   I used to vape (loved the flavours) so already had the equipment, but you don't even have that....   don't go out and buy it...  makes no sense at all.   I've found it really easy to stop using my 'filters ciggie' when driving after using it a few days....   it's still in the glove box for if I get desperate if I need to do a long drive over the next couple of weeks, but that will also get binned in a few months once I have a few 6 hr drives under my belt this year....

Whatever you do....   KEEP your precious quit!

Older than dust.......    :P 

Stopped smoking for 2nd time 20th Dec 2017 @ 17:45pm after putting out my last fag!   Was  9mths, 2wks, 5days, 1hr and 31 minutes previously, and had saved £3,085 approximately....   Crikey... what did I do with all that money....   All I know is that I spent it!!

th_penguins.gif   th_tiny.jpg th_Nope.gif th_happydancenun.gif

30ksjlf.jpg        th_sisyphus.gif     Not One Puff Ever again.....

Cigarettes were never the anchors in our lives that hold us steady....  they were the ropes that kept us tied to the dock while life sailed by! - jwg

It is not because you quit...it is because you smoked.  It will pass! -  Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users