Nancy.

Keeperbie

• Moderators
  • 12,590 posts
  • quitdate:
    2013-07-07
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:38 PM

Totally interesting.  Thank you for this information.  I love understanding how this all works.  The drug makes me sick.  Nauseous.  So, I do want off as soon as possible, but yes, ....  What you are saying makes sense.  I cut it in half today.  I do not feel as bad and I was fine thru out my day.  I can increase it again, if I see I am struggling.  It does help to understand the process though, how it works.

Seabeyond, Chantix made me sick, too, unless I took it with a meal.  Then I was fine. 

Nancy

event.png

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2013

N.O.P.E. soldier_girl.gif
The only people who have craves forever are people that don't quit smoking ~ Eric
One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. ~ Hal

#22 putnaminn

putnaminn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-05-24
  • LocationOregon

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:21 PM

Totally interesting.  Thank you for this information.  I love understanding how this all works.  The drug makes me sick.  Nauseous.  So, I do want off as soon as possible, but yes, ....  What you are saying makes sense.  I cut it in half today.  I do not feel as bad and I was fine thru out my day.  I can increase it again, if I see I am struggling.  It does help to understand the process though, how it works.

Are you eating and then taking the Chantix?  If you don't do this you will get sick.  It is a simple fix.  Eat then take it, repeat. LOL :)

event.png
image.png?base_img=6&size=0&date_yr=2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users