Photo

How about a new Vent Thread... Vent away folks !

• Please log in to reply
1784 replies to this topic

#1781 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

For the life of me, I cannot figure out what kind of person would watch some of the garbage on television! (of course I don't mean HGTV!)

I love HGTV too! :)
  • Nancy. and Rozuki like this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 16 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#1782 notsmokin'jo

notsmokin'jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-11-28
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:34 AM

Argh.... 19 1/2 year olds who were allowed to drop out of school without finishing year 10 (3rd last year of high school), don't look for a job, spend all night up playing comuter games, spend all day sleeping, leave their room for meals and only if someone else prepares it, uses a whole role of loo paper every visit to the dunny and leaves the empty rolls in there and leaves the seat up and misses more than he hits, won't hang the washing, put on a load, do the dishes, put the bins out, can't walk the dogs or fed the cats and has the nerve to demand money to buy a new game and roast cooked for dinner mid week, on a work night with a temp forcast of 34degC. BUT "maybe I should buy some smokes" when I loose my s*** over his bull excrement . Ok vent over, feel better, need to smoke (or commit murder) averted.
(I share a house with my ex-husband and his son so we can afford to send our daughter to a school with a successful, accredited dyslexia program)

#1783 Fab

Fab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • quitdate:
    2018-01-01
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:49 AM

Sorry. F*** that, or should I say that's f*****.
Hope all things work out for you. Stay strong. ✌️
  • notsmokin'jo likes this

#1784 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,009 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIn my living room

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

(I share a house with my ex-husband and his son so we can afford to send our daughter to a school with a successful, accredited dyslexia program)

That doesn't make you that kid's maid! Tell him to make his own damn Food!

• notsmokin'jo likes this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg

Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 16 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#1785 notsmokin'jo

notsmokin'jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-11-28
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

Does my head in but just having a vomit rant where I blurted it all out without causing isues maee me feel better. The steam has been vented.
  • Jillar likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users