• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#201 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,997 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:21 PM

I ate all 3 Tim Tams, mint, chocolate and caramel. They were all delicious! Thanks for the suggestion, Autumn!

I've still got it on my list for Walmart since local target says "not found".  Do you us a Target app to find it?  maybe that would work...

(trying to avoid Walmart if I can.  Otherwise wait until I have other things to get free shipping :P  )

Quit Date 9/20/12
Posted Image
Posted Image
Honorary member of: Posted Image

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17

#202 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 15,508 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

No app. I just googled the Target website and searched for those and it automatically came up where they had them in stock. They didn't have them at the Target where I would normally go, but the one they had them at was about 1/4 of a mile farther. 

We have Targets in every city and all the cities are all jammed together. You probably don't have as many there as here in the same square mile area. I had a choice of about 4 stores, but only 1 had them.

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#203 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:01 PM

I ate all 3 Tim Tams, mint, chocolate and caramel. They were all delicious! Thanks for the suggestion, Autumn!

Are they really that good?  I am feeling tempted to find some and take on my road trip

Nov 6, 2011 I decided " I had enough with this sh*t "

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Alcohol to a quit is like Kryptonite to Superman

Stop, Think and then React. Not React,Stop and then Think

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

Quitting is by far the best decision for the rest of your life.

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

" I am a puff away form a pack a day"

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

I quit with a frozen turkey. Once I felt comfortable with my quit,  I ate it.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#204 avian3

avian3

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 15,508 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

Are they really that good?  I am feeling tempted to find some and take on my road trip

They were to me. Just keep them in a cool place on your road trip or the chocolate might melt off the biscuit onto the inside of the package. They still would be good though and you could always lick the chocolate off the packaging. :)

QUIT September 14, 2010

event.png

#205 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

I don't like to use extreme emotion words.. But I really hate you M&M's  :twisted:  you are so addictive and not even close to half way good.  :huh:

• Marcus likes this

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#206 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:46 PM

I found a box of these puppies in my pantry   :shock: , can you believe it has 12 of these bars.  My sister must of left them for me to be surprised sometime in the future.. It worked !  :D

producto-2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users