Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIf not here, there

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

What do you do with all the baby bunnies? Are you keeping them all or selling them?

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 15 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#322 Wee me :)

Wee me :)

Swinging on that rope!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-08-01
  • LocationBonnie Scotland

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:56 PM

Gosh, that was 3 years ago now we thought we had 2 girls.. we didn't..!!

we kept 3 and re homed the rest (long after Easter)
wcfyo6.jpg
  • Jillar likes this
I gave up on 1st August 2017 after 32 years.
I can hear it trying to sweet talk me, trying ever trick in the book and then some
but not this time.
I control my nic demon it doesn't control me :) :D :)

event.png
30ksjlf.jpg

#323 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

They are soooo freakin cute! I'm glad you waited until after Easter, I hate to see all the bunnies at our pounds because some idiot gave one to their kid for Easter! I also wish they would show bunnies at the fair for the 4h kids because they're just for show and a "stepping stone" to the bigger feeder animals. And those too usually end up in the pound after the fair :(

1zzrf54.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#324 Wee me :)

Swinging on that rope!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-08-01

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

Ha, ain't they just.. until they eat your prize dahlia's haha.. yeah I was really strict with prospective adoptees..

So all was well, my garden is bunny escape proof as my buns are free range. I grow their greens, hutches are there for food,water and safety only so they have made burrow's all over garden and they cut the grass for me :D

As I said, all was well....Then my idiotic neighbour got a bunny.. a boy bunny.. now my buns couldn't get out but she had that much rubbish piled against her fence that he could get in..!! vmvs6e.jpg
I can hear it trying to sweet talk me, trying ever trick in the book and then some
but not this time.

event.png
30ksjlf.jpg

#325 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

Gorgeous colors on those ones! My bunny came from the neighbors yard too. He wanted his 6 year old to do one for a 4H fair project and the kid wasn't interested. The poor thing was living under my deck for a week before I caught a glimpse of him :( So the neighbor rented a trap, couldn't trap him and I said I would keep him. He's free range too and does a great job at trimming the bottom of the hedges :laughbounce: Unfortunately because they didn't touch him much as a baby he has been really hard to warm up to people so I get to pet him on his terms but have never been able to pick him up or catch him to have him neutered :(

1zzrf54.jpg

#326 Wee me :)

Swinging on that rope!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-08-01

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

OK so I don't know where to put this one.. if it should even go anywhere !!

I need to type.. so I think nonsmoking bunnies is apt... not funny but apt..

My wee puddin left me today and went to bunny heaven (if that's what they call it) where all the Bunnie buddies live and they're all free range..

We have just had a Bunnie burial in the garden..

My heart is so sad right now..
but not this time.

event.png
30ksjlf.jpg

#327 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

Aww wee me, I'm sorry for your little puddin :cry:

1zzrf54.jpg

#328 beazel

beazel

SugarFree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,413 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-03-14
  • LocationPandora

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

((((Wee me:))))) - I'm so sorry!

2iijyuf.pngTweenie      

QSMB - "The Wind Beneath My Wings"

image.png?base_img=6&size=0&date_yr=2017 smileys-waving-606884.gif

on the other side of fear lies freedom

In the world of addiction, we leave "normal" behind.  - Mike Piano  

Would be a shame for a second's weakness to undo all this hard work. - sgraye

Life's too short, don't make it shorter. - Jess                                                             

#329 Wee me :)

Swinging on that rope!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-08-01

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:02 PM

Thanks Jillar and beazel.. x
  • Jillar likes this
but not this time.

event.png
30ksjlf.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users