2014-03-07
  • LocationCyberLand

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:47 AM

2859.jpg

I'm too sexy for this bra

Too sexy for this bra

By Far

and I dont smoke either ....meow

ps forget that I also have a moustache like Hitler...sigh !!

• MissyCat likes this

image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2014

event.png

2014 AVENGER  2j3342d.jpg     victory.gif

#122 I Dont Give an Ash

I Dont Give an Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-04-01

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

Eating cat food can work, but what really got me through the first month was to completely turn into a cat.

- Hey David let´s grab a coffee? It will be good for you, it has been a few hours since you quit that was definitely a good decision.

6c1214c00d193b60efef65fe16ddf9a6.jpg

- David, three days, how do you feel?

very-angry-cat.jpg

- David you seem like you haven´t slept this whole week. Search the web to see if insomnia is normal, see if what you´re going through is normal, what happens when you quit smoking, and how long it lasts. Learn as much as possible. *searches and see the result*

angry-cat-yelling.jpg

- Two weeks, you never made it this far! I´m proud of you.

5e893ee7467784fbc148ae2d954e9402.jpg

- Hey David it´s been almost one month you´re doing fine right?, You seem calm, you´re over the tocacco for good right?

awesomecat.jpg

- 40 days! So how yo...

tumblr_mrgr8e49201sodo64o1_500.jpg

• marciem and Rozuki like this

1459468800_20_1_EUR_4.2_default.png

#123 ChrisAwe

ChrisAwe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:23 PM

Now you only have to get off cat food

• MissyCat likes this

1479133800_8_1_EUR_3_dark.png

#124 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,877 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIf not here, there

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

:laughbounce: 

• MissyCat likes this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

1zzrf54.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 15 Years Quit

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#125 MissyCat

MissyCat

2014 Avenger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,288 posts
  • quitdate:
    2014-10-21
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

It's the cat nip that worries me....
  • Jillar likes this
Carol
A 2014 Avenger
Smoke free since October 21, 2014

ddl449.jpg

1413806400_25_1_USD_8_default.png

#126 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,877 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:06 PM

i-827c5d875d5bfc950cf1de3f6e5eb0ef-Catni

• MissyCat likes this

1zzrf54.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

We say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#127 ABQ

ABQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBoulder City, NV

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

I'm sorry BUT I refuse to eat cat food! :roll: To each their own.....

• Jillar likes this

#128 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,066 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

I you won't eat it then why do cats have to eat it ?  unfair if you ask me.  Wouldn't you at least give it a try, it does wonders to new quits :-) 

• MissyCat likes this

Nov 6, 2011 I decided " I had enough with this sh*t "

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Alcohol to a quit is like Kryptonite to Superman

Stop, Think and then React. Not React,Stop and then Think

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

Quitting is by far the best decision for the rest of your life.

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

" I am a puff away form a pack a day"

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

I quit with a frozen turkey. Once I felt comfortable with my quit,  I ate it.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

#129 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,991 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

It's been found to be a way more effective quit-tool than vaping, for instance.

and once you've done it, you for SURE don't ever want to have to do it again, so you're more likely to keep your quit!

Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it :).  And besides that, my cat has never smoked, thus proving it's anti-nicotine qualities.

:laughbounce:  :laughbounce:  :laughbounce:

• Frank, MissyCat, Jillar and 1 other like this
Quit Date 9/20/12
Posted Image
Posted Image
Honorary member of: Posted Image

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17

#130 Hope2Nope

Hope2Nope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,177 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-10-31
  • LocationSea of Tranquility

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

Maybe this should go to confessions but I really ate cat food. I was wondering why the hell they are that expensive and couldn't stop myself :D

• marciem, MissyCat, Pearlie and 1 other like this

image.png?base_img=6&size=0&date_yr=2016

#131 Jillar

Jillar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,877 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:11 PM

Maybe this should go to confessions but I really ate cat food. I was wondering why the hell they are that expensive and couldn't stop myself :D

:laughbounce:
  • Hope2Nope likes this

1zzrf54.jpg

#132 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,991 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:19 PM

AHA... so that would account for some of the catty remarks I've seen you make? :P :D  

j/k I've never seen you say anything even remotely catty :)  not even a little 'meow'  

• MissyCat and Hope2Nope like this
Quit Date 9/20/12
Posted Image
Posted Image
Honorary member of: Posted Image

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17

#133 Frank

Frank

As good as it gets.!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,066 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

Don't feel too bad H2N, I have also had a little share of cat food.  Back in the days when I first came to US I went to the store and saw these cans and they looked just like tuna, of course reading the description was not an option for me then due to my poor and  almost non-existent English, so I bought a couple and had them, they tasted somewhat fishy but not tuna like, and the darker color was not the same as I had in the past.  I was a bit disappointed at american canned tuna :sad: . You see, where I came from the only thing you saw canned like that was Tuna and it was rare to have since it was expensive and out of reach for most, so first chance I couldn't resist to have me some canned fish, only to find out later that what I ate was cat food :shock:   

• MissyCat, Pearlie, Jillar and 3 others like this

Nov 6, 2011 I decided " I had enough with this sh*t "

I quit because I just got tired of the life under a rock, dark and with not enough air to breathe waiting for the day to get crushed!

Alcohol to a quit is like Kryptonite to Superman

Stop, Think and then React. Not React,Stop and then Think

Practice does not make it perfect, makes it permanent. Practice the right things!

Quitting is by far the best decision for the rest of your life.

If a Doctor gives you 6 months to live, would you start living after the first three? Quit now!

" I am a puff away form a pack a day"

Once you stop puffing or having Nicotine in any form, then and only then your symptoms will stop.

I quit with a frozen turkey. Once I felt comfortable with my quit,  I ate it.

Life is such a good teacher, that if you don't learn the lesson it will repeat it to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users