Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-02-09
  • LocationSacramento, California

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

Is there a service that will come to your house when you open a new jar of "natural" peanut butter and stir it for you?

If not, there should be. This is bullsh*t!

• Dianecz likes this

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2017

30ksjlf.gif

"We don’t slip into our greatest achievements. We commit and then make them happen."

#2 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,707 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationIf not here, there

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

Yes Jim, it's called a maid, lol! :laughbounce: 

PS If that's the worst of your problems, you're one lucky guy!!!

• Dianecz and JimHannoonen like this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

5vbuwn.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 15 Years
QuitWe say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Always keep in mind, you are not going through this because you quit...you are going through this because you smoked. Nancy
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#3 Aviendha

Aviendha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-02-13
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

I need to quit peanut butter just because I CANNOT be trusted with it. Once I open that jar...it's gone! I do JIF though. I keep telling myself to try the natural peanut butters, but it's just sooooo yummy!

• little_l likes this

1487277000_30_1_USD_7.00_dark.png

30ksjlf.jpg

#4 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,780 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

Go to the grinder in the produce section, the REALLY natural stuff with no added sugars, and it won't be separated :)

Not sure on the cost, but would be cheaper than hiring that maid Jillar suggests :P 

• MissyCat, Jillar, JimHannoonen and 1 other like this
Quit Date 9/20/12
Posted Image
Posted Image
Honorary member of: Posted Image

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17

#5 JimHannoonen

JimHannoonen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-02-09
  • LocationSacramento, California

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

I need to quit peanut butter just because I CANNOT be trusted with it. Once I open that jar...it's gone! I do JIF though. I keep telling myself to try the natural peanut butters, but it's just sooooo yummy!

Do not. I repeat, DO NOT buy this!

81o1jLrztdL._SY355SX206_SY355_CR,0,0,206

It is the best thing ever invented

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2017

30ksjlf.gif

"We don’t slip into our greatest achievements. We commit and then make them happen."

#6 Eil

Eil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationSouthern NJ

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

Peanut butter is one of the major food groups.  The FDA says you must have several servings a day.  I am a Jiff or Skippy girl.  None of that natural crap for me! I think peanut butter tastes best late at night, eaten with a spoon right out of the jar.  (see, I TOLD you my eating is out of control!)  My daughter hollered at me last week because my 1-1/2 yr old granddaughter no longer wants to eat peanut butter sandwiches.  She wants it by the spoonful.  Another smart thing she learned from her Grandma.  lol

• Dianecz, JimHannoonen and Jennet like this

#7 Dianecz

Dianecz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-11-09
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

Peanut butter is one of the major food groups.  The FDA says you must have several servings a day.  I am a Jiff or Skippy girl.  None of that natural crap for me! I think peanut butter tastes best late at night, eaten with a spoon right out of the jar.  (see, I TOLD you my eating is out of control!)  My daughter hollered at me last week because my 1-1/2 yr old granddaughter no longer wants to eat peanut butter sandwiches.  She wants it by the spoonful.  Another smart thing she learned from her Grandma.  lol

Hi eil, lovely to meet you, I am looking forwards to hearing about your progress. Congratulation on your quit .

• Jennet and Eil like this

5vbuwn.jpgimage.png?base_img=1&size=1&date_yr=2016

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users