Photo

Making your ticker or counter for your signature...

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#141 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,194 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationI'm in a box, I can't get out! 😵😱😵

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:54 AM

Jenboo, you need to copy the url for message boards that will be generated when you make your ticker. Then paste that url into your signature :)
  • Jenboo07 likes this

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

5vbuwn.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 15 Years
QuitWe say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Always keep in mind, you are not going through this because you quit...you are going through this because you smoked. Nancy
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#142 Jenboo07

Jenboo07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-01-02
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:11 AM

Thanks Jillar! I did it! Woo! So is it just going to update itself?
1483333200_12_1_USD_11_dark.png

#143 Jillar

Jillar

Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,194 posts
  • quitdate:
    2016-05-29
  • LocationI'm in a box, I can't get out! 😵😱😵

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

Well done! Yes, it does all the hard work for us and calculates it on its own. FYI, occasionally the site that hosts the tickers will go down for a bit and our tickers won't show but it always gets restored without losing any info :)

image.png?base_img=5&size=0&date_yr=2016

5vbuwn.jpg
Things began to get better when I realized I would remain quit even if things never got any better.

Christian99 15 Years
QuitWe say here that it is better to be a nonsmoker with the occasional desire to smoke than a smoker with the constant desire to quit. Marciem
Always keep in mind, you are not going through this because you quit...you are going through this because you smoked. Nancy
Being successful doesn't mean that you'll never GET to smoke again. It means that you'll never HAVE to smoke again.

#144 nomoreholidays

nomoreholidays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-01-01

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:22 PM

ticker test

#145 Nancy.

Nancy.

Keeperbie

• Moderators
  • 11,860 posts
  • quitdate:
    2013-07-07
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:27 PM

ticker test

For this one, you copy the addresse, not the ticker itself.

Nancy

event.png

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2013

N.O.P.E. soldier_girl.gif
The only people who have craves forever are people that don't quit smoking ~ Eric
One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. ~ Hal

#146 Jennet

Jennet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-03-01
  • LocationOut there somewhere in the UK

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

Ticker test....

Older than dust.......    :P 

image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2017

30ksjlf.jpg        th_sisyphus.gif     Not One Puff Ever again.....

Cigarettes were never the anchors in our lives that hold us steady....  they were the ropes that kept us tied to the dock while life sailed by! - jwg

So every time you crave and don't cave you are one step closer to never feeling another crave again - Athen

It will pass, all post smoking symptoms and discomforts are temporary, the benefits will last for the rest of your life.  Hang in there! - Frank

It is not because you quit...it is because you smoked.  It will pass! -  Nancy

:-? Just one single puff will take me back into addiction! :-?

To see why smoking is at least as addictive as alchohol, go to

https://www.drugabus...th-to-normalize

#147 Jennet

Jennet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-03-01
  • LocationOut there somewhere in the UK

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

Whoops...   need to go back to the drawing board with the one Tina's Ticker....   will not give me the option to do as Nancy said....   only offers straightforward copy etc. when I right click on it????!?!?!?!?!!!!

Real Technobimbo here folks!  :wink: 

Older than dust.......    :P 

image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2017

30ksjlf.jpg        th_sisyphus.gif     Not One Puff Ever again.....

Cigarettes were never the anchors in our lives that hold us steady....  they were the ropes that kept us tied to the dock while life sailed by! - jwg

So every time you crave and don't cave you are one step closer to never feeling another crave again - Athen

It will pass, all post smoking symptoms and discomforts are temporary, the benefits will last for the rest of your life.  Hang in there! - Frank

It is not because you quit...it is because you smoked.  It will pass! -  Nancy

:-? Just one single puff will take me back into addiction! :-?

To see why smoking is at least as addictive as alchohol, go to

https://www.drugabus...th-to-normalize

#148 Nancy.

Nancy.

Keeperbie

• Moderators
  • 11,860 posts
  • quitdate:
    2013-07-07
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

Whoops...   need to go back to the drawing board with the one Tina's Ticker....   will not give me the option to do as Nancy said....   only offers straightforward copy etc. when I right click on it????!?!?!?!?!!!!

Real Technobimbo here folks!  :wink:

I think it is fixed!

Nancy

event.png

image.png?base_img=1&size=0&date_yr=2013

N.O.P.E. soldier_girl.gif
The only people who have craves forever are people that don't quit smoking ~ Eric
One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. ~ Hal

#149 ivan888

ivan888

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-03-05
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:50 PM

test

#150 Dannigirl

Dannigirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • quitdate:
    2017-01-01
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

Testing the old ticker!

Take care and good luck, Danni

"My smoking habit might have been bothering you, but it was killing me!"

"The Choice to Quit is yours, but don't be too late!"

image.png?base_img=6&size=0&date_yr=2017

#151 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

bump for newbies :) 

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png
 image.png?base_img=2&size=0&date_yr=2012
   Honorary member of:  5a88dc8d35.png             

S.moking is N.ot an O.ption T.oday
Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking      jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17

#152 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

Of note, the "Ticker Club" ticker you can use your own graphic, for instance the "SmokeBuster's" logo like I have on my signature, which I actually put in the date I received my firm diagnosis of lung cancer,  but called it quit smoking fish so I lied, sue me :P  . 

Anyways, I don't think the other ticker places let you use your own graphic, so if you're interested try that one :)  .

• eeyore likes this

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

Better to be a nonsmoker with an occasional desire to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit.
Remember: everything bad about quitting is temporary, and everything good about quitting is permanent. TimidTulip
Not a day will ever go by that life is 100% perfect. But 100% of the days are better not smoking      jwg
I feel no matter my outcome, quitting was still hands down the best thing I ever did....r.i.p. jwg 12/28/13
Like John, no matter my own outcome, quitting smoking is hands down the best thing I've ever done... mlm 2/16/17

#153 eeyore

eeyore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,762 posts
  • quitdate:
    2014-12-01
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

Smoking fish!   :laughbounce:   I do like your new signature Marcie. I also noticed the last sentence in your signature.

You go Girl! I hope you're doing well. I do have one question. How the hell did you become an honorary

member of the SMOKEBUSTERS? Did you mean ornery member of the SMOKEBUSTERS?   :shock:

Love Ya Marcie!   :)

• marciem and Jillar like this

event.png2j3342d.jpg                      

#154 marciem

marciem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

Smoking fish!   :laughbounce:   I do like your new signature Marcie. I also noticed the last sentence in your signature.

You go Girl! I hope you're doing well. I do have one question. How the hell did you become an honorary

member of the SMOKEBUSTERS? Did you mean ornery member of the SMOKEBUSTERS?   :shock:

Love Ya Marcie!   :)

:laughbounce:  :laughbounce: , well I asked the official Smokebusters if I could, cuz I like their logo so much, and hinted at bringing out the Do It Yourself tough-love lady (the one with the fry-skillet) to help them see their way to a correct decision :)  ... So they voted me 'in' .  and yes, Ornery/Honorary... same thing right ? :D :D :D

You crack me up, Eeyore!!  (and p.s. yes I'm doing great :)  )

• eeyore likes this

Quit Date 9/20/12
event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users