Mezzaninn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

Found this topic in cold turkey unanswered
It is by: dimabag18

First things first. the reason i checked in here again is because im starting to feel anxious all over again.
Yes i am on my 79th day. so lets see how im doing. aside from the foggy mind and having dreams every night(all night) and the feeling of fatigue, im fine.
i dont know why my heart is punding a bit and i feel anxious again. oh right i also feel a little stabbing pain near the heart area these past days. not that serious. its like a small needle stabbing somewhere near the heart area for a few minutes and its gone again. i search the web and they all said its nothing to worry about. I think most of whats left of my symptoms is now 80% psychological. Just wanted to share this to you guys. i may feel so down right now, but i'm telling you - the healing process is slow or even VERY slow like in my case but it does get better. i will be posting again on my 90th day which marks my 3rd month. Thanks again to this forum and everyone here
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Mezzaninn

Mezzaninn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

79 days is great achievement. Well done. I hope your health problems get better. Probably anxiousness over quitting
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users